Desert Mist Diffuser
Young Living’s Desert Mist Ultrasonic Diffuser is a brand-new, custom-designed diffuser made to look like a beautiful and elegant vase. The design features a romantic Moroccan trellis pattern, which brings a sense of the exotic into your home or office. It functions as a humidifier, atomizer, and aroma diffuser in one simple-to-use product. The Desert Mist also offers multiple settings—High, Low, and Intermittent mode— to permeate your home or office for up to 10 hours of blissful aromatherapy. The Desert Mist is designed to run longer and offer more features, so you can customize your aromatherapy experience to any mood. It offers 10 LED colored light options, including an alluring candle-like flicker mode. With its beautiful design, this elegant diffuser will fit right in with any home or office décor.
- Diffusing essential oils is a perfect way to relax, dispel odors, and create an aroma-filled atmosphere of peace and harmony.
- The diffuser’s 11 different light settings can be turned off or on independent of diffuser function.
- The diffuser includes a romantic candle-like flicker mode.
- The diffuser includes a light cycle mode, so colors transition gently from one to another.
- Three run modes are perfect for a customizable experience:
- High mode runs approximately 5 hours continuously.
- Low mode runs approximately 8 hours continuously.
- Intermittent mode (1 minute on/1 minute off) runs approximately 10 hours.
- Includes a complimentary 5 ml Tangerine and 5 ml Peppermint essential oil
- Desert Mist Ultrasonic Diffuser
- AC Power Adapter
- Operation Manual
2. Add room-temperature water until the level reaches but does not exceed the water fill line. (Always unplug the diffuser when filling or emptying the water reservoir.)
3. Add 8–10 drops of Young Living essential oil.
4. Replace both lids back onto the unit; align the groove on the inner cover to the half circle on the side of the reservoir.
5. Plug the power adapter into a power outlet.
6. Press the Power button to turn the diffuser on (One push = High mode, 2 pushes = Low mode, 3 pushes = Intermittent mode).
7. Press the Light button to cycle through the light modes and colors.
- Always turn off and unplug the diffuser prior to cleaning.
- To ensure proper performance, clean the ultrasonic plate and lid after each use.
- If essential oil begins to build up on the ultrasonic plate, gently wipe it off using a cotton swab dipped in rubbing alcohol.
- If essential oil begins to build up on the lid, gently wipe it off using mild soap and water only.
- Never use a corrosive detergent to clean the ultrasonic plate or damage will occur.
- Periodically check under the diffuser to keep the fan intake free of debris.
- Debris can be removed by blowing on the fan intake opening or wiping with a clean, dry cloth. (Do not use aerosol sprays, solvents, or abrasives to clean the plastic housing.)
- When not in use, clean the diffuser and store dry. Replacement ultrasonic plates can be purchased from Young Living.
Get to Know
OPERATION TIME: 10 hour maximum
SIZE/DIMENSIONS: 14.5 (diameter) x 21.6 cm
RESERVOIR SIZE: 200 mL
WEIGHT: 0.79 lbs. (0.36 kg)
VAPOR OUTPUT: 30 mL of water and oil/hour
NOISE LEVEL: <44 dB
21025 - Replacement Cover
21027 - Replacement Motor
5260 - Ultrasonic Plate
21029 - Power Adapter